The Next Bento Engine Evolution: Personalizing Scaled Advice
Founded in 2021 with the goal of providing caring financial advisors with all the resources they need to improve outcomes for all their clients through proactive and impactful advice, Bento Engine is pleased to share the next evolution of our business growth.
Recently, we announced that several trusted wealth management industry leaders made a substantial investment in Bento Engine, enabling us to continue building proprietary technology and content to support the delivery of critical financial advice to clients during monumental life events, as well as to further expand business development efforts to reach a broader group of wealth management firms and their advisors.
It’s our vision to empower financial advisors with a scalable way to personalize advice, so that families get the guidance they need during “Moments That Matter”.
We would like to thank these renowned industry veterans for continuing to believe and invest in making Bento Engine the best solution for caring, growth-oriented financial advisors:
- Marty Bicknell, CEO & President, Mariner Wealth Advisors
- Shannon Eusey, CEO and Co-Founder, Beacon Pointe Advisors
- Greg Friedman, Chief Strategy Officer, Wealthspire Advisors
- Doug Fritz, President & Founder, F2 Strategy
- Jen Goldman, President, Jen Goldman Consulting
- Anton Honikman, CEO, MyVest
- Andy Putterman, Founder & CEO, 1812 Park, LLC
- Gavin Spitzner, President, Wealth Consulting Partners
- Kelly Waltrich, CEO and Co-Founder, Intention.ly
Read more on our latest funding announcement here.